Major(s): English with an emphasis in creative writing and a concentration in the college's Gerald R. Ford Institute for Leadership in Public Policy and Service
About Beau: Achieved distinction on the Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association Academic Honor Roll for 2017-2018.
Collegiate Personal Bests:
- 1500 meters- 4:18.59
- 5000 meters- 16:13.91
- 10,000 meters- 34:46.16
High School standout achievements:
- Graduated third in a class of 167 (4.123 GPA).
- Won two Silver Keys in Journalism in the Regional Scholastic Writing Contest.
- All Conference for cross country.
- Three-time All Macomb County for academics in cross country.
- Voted most likely to be president.
High School Personal Bests:
- 1600m - 4:42
- 3200m - 10:29
- 5000m - 17:19
Why Beau chose Albion College? - I loved how personal and passionate every professor, faculty member, and student seemed to be. Full attention, support, and care seemed to be given to each and every student, allowing one to explore their greatest potential.